About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, May 30, 2022

PIP Challenge 2222

Polkadoodles is this week's sponsor!! YAY!

Be sure to pop over and see all the fabulous digis, stamps and supplies that they have!  Go check them out now!

We REALLY appreciate them!
AND since it's a 5th Monday of the month
there is a theme and it's a color theme...
Here's my card...
I had a lot of fun with the color theme. First
I went on line and found a colorful image 
that I saved. Then I added the PNG image
on top. I colored the little gnome with 
Copics in coordinating colors. I put some
white dots on the package ribbon and
white dashes to the balloons before I added
some clear lacquer. A touch of sparkle to
perk up the tiny red heart. 
I used a pretty die cut from Crafter's 
Companions and wove some matching
ribbon. I added a fabric flower. Using
a banner die cut with the added sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

GO to the CURRENT CHALLENGE now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment