About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, July 4, 2022

PIP Challenge 2227

   A brand new challenge over at PIP Challenges

This week's sponsor is SheepSki Designs

 Without our amazing sponsors the 
challenges wouldn't happen. 
SheepSki Designs is offering the 
random winner THREE DIGIS!!
Here's my card...
This delightful image of Sunflowers was
a perfect addition to a cloudy background.
I enjoy PNG images. So easy to add to any
image on your computer. This is my house
and I just added the image to show you an
option of working with PNG digis.
For the card, after I had added the image
to my cloud background, I colored it with 
Copic markers and I added a touch of sparkle
to the flowers using a Spectrum Noir Sparkle
pen. The sentiment was embossed, with a 
cobalt blue embossing power, on vellum.
Add a bow in coordinating color and 
that completes the card! 


Thanks for stopping by and consider
"Following" my blog and go join in with

No comments:

Post a Comment