About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, July 18, 2022

PIP Challenge 2229

Polkadoodles is this week's sponsor!! YAY!

Be sure to pop over and see all the fabulous digis, stamps and supplies that they have!  Go check them out now!

We REALLY appreciate them!

Here's my card...
I decided on a Slim line card for this sliding
little penguin. He actually spins on his ride
to the bottom. hehe. I used a stencil for the
clouds and an oval die cut to create my hills.
The cute little penguin, from Polkadoodles,
was colored with Copic markers and fussy 
cut to add to the slider. The slot was cut using
a Lawn Fawn die cut. I added a sweet 
"Hello" die cut for a greeting.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

GO to the CURRENT CHALLENGE now!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment