About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, September 12, 2022

PIP Challenge 2237

 Our amazing sponsor this week is

Jan's Digi Stamps

Jan's Digi Stamps is kindly offering a
$10 Gift Certificate. Without our amazing
sponsors the challenges wouldn't happen. 

Here's my card.
That Jan, at Jan's Digital Stamps, has some really
fun images to work with...or play with! lol! Such
a talent she has. This image, Crafty Friends, looks
like me and my talented friends when we get 
creating, except for the wine. Well, actually, I found 
some really good non-alcoholic wines that hit
the spot. Anyway... This was colored with Copics. I 
put a few white ink dots on the wine and outlined
the entire image with a soft gray. Naturally,
there just HAD to be some glitter on the card,
which is generally a given, so I used Stickles
Glitter Glue for a couple of dots. They could've 
been a little rounder...but...I blobbed them out.
After I got my card layered, the sentiment
raised, I added some clear lacquer to the
crafting ladies' glasses. 
That pretty much completes this card!

Thanks for stopping by! 
A big thank you to our amazing sponsor,

Jan's Digi Stamps

Head over to the current challenge now.

No comments:

Post a Comment