About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, October 3, 2022

PIP Challenge 2240

 Newton's Nook is this week's sponsor

Be sure to pop over and see all the 
fabulous digis, stamps and wonderful die 
cuts they have!  Go check them out now!
Here are my cards!

I had such fun making these cards
EXCEPT whatever off white cardstock
I used did NOT work well with my Copic
markers, OR my Spectrum Noir markers.
They just wouldn't dry. Really weird. So 
my coloring wasn't very good at all but
I still got them mailed out to friends.
Newton's Nook stamps and dies are
awesome to "work" with. LOL! I can't wait 
to make more Fall cards, on GOOD cardstock. 
I used "Autumn Mice" stamps and Dies.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor 
for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website 
and begin creating some of your own 
awesome creations! They have sooooo 
many goodies to choose from!
Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment