About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, October 17, 2022

PIP Challenge 2242

   This week's sponsor is Lawn Fawn.
Be sure to pop over and check out all the 
fabulous products they have! Get everything you
need in one place to create your next project!
 Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
This card was made for a friend that is going
through some life challenges and I just felt
she needs some smiles, AND prayers. So,
Lawn Fawn had everything I needed to 
create this fun card. I used "Happy Mail
and "Let's Go Nuts" stamps, and Dies. I die
cut all the items I needed. For the mailbox I
punched a hole through the flag and box and
attached the flag with a mini brad. It does go
up and down. The letter was handwritten. 
I colored the squirrels and nuts with Copics.
Pattern paper was used for the grass. Then,
it was just a matter of putting the card
together. I do think my friend will enjoy the
smile when she opens her mail. 

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Consider "following" my before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our 
sponsor for this challenge:

Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations! 

Still time to get involved with the 

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment