About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, October 31, 2022

PIP Challenge 2244

Polkadoodles is this week's sponsor!! YAY!

Be sure to pop over and see all the fabulous digis, stamps and supplies that they have!  Go check them out now!

We REALLY appreciate them!

Here's my card...
When a person has a digi this cute to 
"work" with it's not hard to make a simply,
adorable, easy card. I colored the image with
Copic markers and cut it out. I added some
white "freckles".  I printed the sentiment 
circle and used a circle die cut to cut it out. 
I added the cute little guy with mounting
tape. Final touch, a few enamel dot elements.
This card was made for my 3 y/o grandson's
first day of Pre-3K. He loves school...for now. lol.
Thanks Polkadoodles for creating the
adorable "Study Dude".

Thanks for stopping by!!!
GO to the CURRENT CHALLENGE now!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment