About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, November 7, 2022

MFT Sketch #618 Challenge

 Well, I was unable to be creative for my own
PIP Challenge but I was able to join in with
Here's the sketch to follow...
Here's my card...
I embossed the white card front and
used daubers to add some ink. I used an
older MFT set, can't remember the name
or if it's even available yet, but I love it! 
I colored it with Copic markers and 
added a sparkle pen to the snow. The 
scarf, hat, and coat were paper pieced.
I heat embossed the sentiment to a dark 
gray tag. I used mounting tape to raise up
the images and sentiment. 
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment