About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, November 14, 2022

PIP Challenge 2246

  Our amazing sponsor this week is


Jan's Digi Stamps is kindly offering a

$10 Gift Certificate. Without our amazing
sponsors the challenges wouldn't happen.
Be sure to pop over and see all her amazing
sets and ideas! Such a talent! 

Here's my card,
So, I decided to make this fun digi into a
shaker card. Well, as I began to start I realized
that I had no idea how to make one...it's been
too long. Soooooooo, I had lots of screw ups. 
Apparently I found using a digi for this type 
of card isn't as easy as an actual stamp...BUT,
I think it turned out ok. I colored my snow
family with Copics, adding a touch of Sparkle
pen to the globe base. I put some sequins
in the shaker and that was about it. I did have
some shaker cups handy, which helped. 

I will be entering this card in the following 
challenges:
(top pick)😄

Thanks for stopping by! 
A big thank you to our amazing sponsor,

Jan's Digi Stamps

Head over to the current challenge now.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Pam! Thank you for showcasing "SnowGlobe Family" on your fabulous creation and sharing it with others.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out beautifully!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card using Jan's image! Thanks for sharing with us on Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete