About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, April 17, 2023

PIP Challenge 2315

This week's sponsor at PIP Challenges is 
a brand new sponsor and we are excited to
welcome Pink Gem Designs! You must go
check out her Etsy store and follow PGD on
Facebook! Lots of great digis and papers!
 Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
I had the perfect background paper for
this crafty little guy! This is Artistic Josh,
I'll be using this card for my almost 4 yr. old
grandson. He's a cutie, of course! LOL!
I colored "Josh" with Copics, adding some
white lines to his shirt. I fussy cut him out 
and raised him, and the sentiment I created.
That was it. Hard to mess up the cute
digi stamp. Go find one of your own!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!
Consider "following" my before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our 
sponsor for this challenge:

Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations! 

Still time to get involved with the 

1 comment:

  1. Pam, I love your little guy AND the background paper. Is it SU? If so, I need to know the name so I can go find it in my stash...lol. Hugs, Karen F.

    ReplyDelete