About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, May 22, 2023

PIP Challenge 2320

 Our amazing sponsor this week is


Jan's Digi Stamps is kindly offering a
$10 Gift Certificate. Without our amazing
sponsors the challenges wouldn't happen.
Be sure to pop over and see all her amazing
sets and ideas! Such a talent! 
JDS has an abundance of amazing digital art
and I can always find something I love to play with! 
Here's my card for this week!

This is such a gorgeous image I was afraid
I couldn't do it justice but I am happy with
how it turned out. I used Copics to color it, adding
some sparkle pen to the flower centers and 
a bit of crystal lacquer to the heart. 

I put some random dots around the
image to take up some of the bare white.
I used this card for some friend's anniversary.
That's about it after the sentiment and layers. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
A big thank you to our amazing sponsor,

Jan's Digi Stamps

Head over to the current challenge now.

No comments:

Post a Comment