About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, November 13, 2023

PIP Challenge 2345

 Polkadoodles is this week's sponsor!! YAY!
We REALLY appreciate our sponsors!

Be sure to pop over and see all the fabulous digis, stamps and supplies that they have!  Go check them out now!
They have soooo many items to choose from
and they are offering a prize of 3 digis of
your choosing. You don't want to miss out.
Head over to the current PIP Challenge 2345 NOW!
Here's what I made for the challenge.

This bunny is too cute! Of course, you can find
many great images over at Polkadoodles!!
I cut out the image and colored it using my
Copic markers. I used some brads to attach
some vellum to my pattern paper. I raised
the image and sentiment on the vellum. 
Pretty easy and fun card! 

Thanks for stopping by!!!
GO to the CURRENT CHALLENGE now!!     

2 comments:

  1. I love your bunny. I need to learn how to shrink digitals! Your coloring is perfect and I think the orange background with vellum is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Pammie - love that sweet image and the way you have used it is beautiful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete