About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, November 27, 2023

PIP Challenge 2347

  This week's amazing sponsor is
Be sure to pop over and see all the 
fabulous digital projects that they 
have to help your creativity!  No 
die cutting machine necessary! 
Go check them out now!
Here's my card for this challenge...
I used Fun With Frosty and that gave me
so many options to choose from! Such super
cute ideas! I printed out my images, on 
ivory cardstock, and colored them with 
Copic markers and a touch of sparkle pen. 
The background is a delightful sparkly cardstock 
that I had on hand. 
I raised the snowman for dimension. 

Inside
I used another image from the set 
to finish off the card. I used the ivory
cardstock for the base so it would blend
well with the pattern paper. The photo
doesn't show the glimmer from the 
paper or sparkle pen very well, but it
looks awesome in person. 
The Cutting CafĂ© offers so many ideas
and all you really need is paper, printer
and scissors. It's a great place for the 
minimalist card makers. 

Thanks for stopping by!! 
Consider "following" my before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor
 for this challenge:
Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment