About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, May 6, 2024

PIP Challenge 2418

PIP Challenges wonderful sponsor
for the current challenge is...

It's always fun getting to find new stuff
and a great sponsor as well! YAY!
If you're looking for my card, me too!
This was one of those challenging weeks
and time just vanished on me. The main
clog in the last couple of days was my 
daughter's call, at 3:00 am, in pain.
I knew right away that it was kidney stones.
Yup...so after some hours in the ER and
making sure her son was taken care of,
card making time disappeared. boo!

Be sure to stop by The Penguin Palace
and head over and join in the

Consider "Following" this blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, Pam, families can really mess with our crafty plans, but we wouldn't have it any other way!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete