About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, August 12, 2024

PIP Challenge 2432

  PIP Challenges wonderful sponsor

for the current challenge is...

It's always fun getting to find new stuff
and a great sponsor as well! YAY!
Go shop at Penguin Palace for some 
awesome stuff! I know I did! lol!
Here's my card
using "girl on floatie"
I found a great digital paper for this 
little cutie and added the sentiment
from  Penguin Palace. I fussy cut the 
little floater and colored her with my
Copic markers. I added one of those
bouncy springs behind her and then
attached her to the card. The bounce
 gives the action to the "waves" and my
floating ocean beauty. 
With a flick of your finger the little
gal gives a fun wiggle.  Thanks
for stopping by and I hope to see
your entries in the Current Challenge.

Consider "Following" this blog. 
AND a big thank you to our awesome
sponsor,  Penguin Palace !

No comments:

Post a Comment