Are you ready for our current challenge?
This week's awesome sponsor is Lawn Fawn.
You certainly want to be a part of this challenge!
Be sure to pop over and check out all the fabulous products they have! Get everything you
need in one place to create your next project!
Make sure you view their amazing tutorial
videos! They are wonderful crafting aids!
Go check them out now!
Go check them out now!
Here are my Lawn Fawn creations
Card 1
was now exception. It was made for my
daughter, Amber, who is keeping every
critter in her area alive and well. lol! She
feeds squirrels, chipmonks, opposums,
racoons, deer, and a huge variety of birds.
Oh yeah, she also works from home and
cares for her son, Landon Joe (LJ). So,
gets used many times for her.
I made the card an easel card so she
puts it right on her desk while she works.
Google search took me to the measurements
for this card, and the scoring spots too.
I die cut out the pieces needed to create
the squirrel, using different grays and
light pink for the heart and ears and black
for the nose. The tail was cut out twice
(in shades of gray) to make it fuller.
I glued all the little pieces together with myfavorite glue, Jumbo Glue Tube.
For little areas this is the easiest for me!
Just $10 at LF. Generally, I use Beacon 3-in-1
for large areas. It's great to position your
piece and any excess comes off easily with
a rubber and glue eraser. Anyway, once
I had my squirrel ready I hunted for a
background piece of cardstock and
found this great wood look. I used some
leaf diecuts I had and added some green
leaves. Not sure where I found the
acorn stamp but it was perfect for my
easel stop. I colored it with Copics.
For the inside I created a place to
hold a gift card.
Card 2
help. My grandson, LJ, turned 7
a week after his momma's BDay and
he wanted a Sonic theme.
Generally I try to make cards accordingly.
So, I went to this diecut for help, along with
Google for images to copy. The main
critter base was used with blue cardstock.
The feet in red. Belly in peach. The cheeks
were in peach using an oval diecut I had
and had to cut to create the right
look for him. An oval cut on white to
make the eyes just so. A die from the
set worked for the black in his eyes.
A paper punch made his black nose.
I made his goofy hands myself and
diecut a "7" out of red for Sonic to hold.
Google helped me with the easel stopand sentiment for inside.
Woodlawn Critter Huggers was a super help.
You can always find the perfect product
see their NEW ARRIVALS.
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website
and begin creating some of
your own awesome creations!
Still time to get involved with the
.jpg)

%201.jpg)
%201.jpg)
.jpg)
%202.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment