About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, March 27, 2017

PIP Challenge 1713

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1713
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES!
So just get your cards ready and
Head over and join in the fun NOW!

Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!

Here's my card for the challenge!
I needed a thank you card for a friend of mine that had 
a great St. Paddy's Day together for a bunch of friends.
We had such fun. Nothin' like a bit of green and some 
yummy Corned Beef and cabbage. For this image in my
card I went to Pinterest. I am sure it's copywritten but
I thought, perhaps, just a quick card for my friend.
The image is stunning and all I did was add some Copic
coloring and layering and DONE! Be sure to check out
Di's Digis wonderful digital art! Great stuff there!

Thanks for stopping by!!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website.
They have wonderful products! 

Still time to get involved with the 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, this is so beautiful! Your coloring brings this scene to life, and it looks just like out of a storybook! (Just waiting for the little leprechauns to start running around!). Beautiful card! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Pam. And what a great idea! I love the way this turned out :)

    ReplyDelete