About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 336

Challenge 336 - sparkle

Now for the challenge FUN from Tuesday Throwdown
and our awesome sponsor, All Dressed Up!
Here's my card for the challenge.
I made this card super simple because I really wanted
to show off the cute little image from All Dressed Up.
She is actually from a digi with three sweet little girlies
but I only wanted one of them so I cut her out and saved
the others for different cards. 😀 I colored this one with 
Copic markers. I added some sparkle strips of cardstock,
 four sparkly hearts and raised up the little girl using 
mounting tape. 
I left the front sentiment-free so the image was 
the main focus. 

Thanks for stopping by and consider "following" my
Blog before you leave!

Still time to get involved with the current 
challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

1 comment:

  1. She's is adorable. I love the strips of glitter paper and glittery hear cut outs. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete