About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Crafter's Companion Card


This is my first "official" post as a 
part of Crafter's Companion Color Team.
I will be trying to give a decent tutorial
and promote the awesome products that
C.C. has to offer. Be sure to check out 
their website! You won't be disappointed!

Here's my finished card...now, let's see
if I can show you how I made it! LOL
First of all I stamped my main image on
white cardstock, using Momento Tuxedo
Black. I also stamped on of the single 
flowers twice and a leaf. Then, using my 
awesome Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. 
I colored the flowers, beginning at the 
center, using the darkest color and worked 
my way to the outside of the flower getting 
lighter to the outer edges of the flowers.

 Next I used IB1 to color the background.

 I colored the "torn" edges of the image.

For the leaves I chose my greens and 
colored the same, dark to light, as I
did on the flowers. 

 This is the completed image. I also
colored my extra stamped flowers and 
leaf and cut them out for later.

 I used the clear Spectrum Noir 
Sparkle Glitter Brush Pen to add
a bit of blingy shine to all my flowers.

 I took a bit of white ribbon and used
the chiseled tip of one of the flower
colored pens to match my card.  I wrapped 
the colored ribbon around the bottom of
my image piece, attaching it to the back.
I found a few yellow/gold pearls to add 
to the flower centers. Using some mounting
tape I added my extra flowers and leaves.

 I attached the image to a piece of 
matching shimmer cardstock and 
completed my card. 
As a footnote, let me just say I loved
working with the Spectrum Noir Alcohol
Markers! Thanks for stopping by! 
Consider following my blog before you leave!




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Pam. Congratulations on your new adventure. Happy to hear you liked the markers, going to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete