About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 338

Challenge 338 - something Clear

Now for the challenge FUN from Tuesday Throwdown
and our awesome sponsor, Honey Bee Stamps!

Here's my card for the challenge.
Honey Bee Stamps was a brand new company for me and
I was super excited when I got to see all the great stamps
they have! I chose "Hello Gorgeous" for this challenge.
I stamped my HELLO, on acetate, using StazOn black 
and set it aside to make sure it dried thoroughly. I die 
cut a rectangle in the front of my card, and a piece of 
pink cardstock. When my Hello was dried I attached it 
to the back of the pink, and attached that to the main 
card front. I stamped the floral image inside and colored 
it using Copic markers. I stamped another flower 
group, twice, and colored them with the Copics and cut
the main one out, and just the pink flower from the 
second one. I attached the pink flower using pop dots
and then, using pop dots again, I put it on the front of
my card. I like the dimension and Honey Bee Stamps!

Thanks for stopping by and consider "following" my
Blog before you leave!

Still time to get involved with the current 
challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

2 comments: