About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, October 2, 2017

PIP Challenge 1740

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1740
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES!

So just get your cards ready and...
Head over and join in the fun NOW!

So happy to have Newton's Nook as our sponsor this week!
They have some fun stamps and die cuts! 
Be sure to check them out!

Here's my card!
I love Newton's Nook stamps and since it's football season,
AND I'm a Green Bay Packers fan, this stamp set was just
the thing to create a birthday card for my hubby...next year!
I used a Fun Stampers Journey stencil to make my background.
I just held the stencil in place, using washi tape, and sponged
on my green and gold inks. It creates a fabulous background
very easily! Then I stamped my little "Packer" bear and 
colored him using Copic markers and cut him out. I stamped
the sentiment, and colored it, then embossed the upper part
of the white panel. I attached all my layers then added my 
little football buddy, using mounting tape to raise him up.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website.
They have wonderful products! 

Still time to get involved with the 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! We are Packer Fans too at NND Headquarters so I'm loving what you created! Thanks for featuring our images on the PIP Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete