About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, October 9, 2017

PIP Challenge 1741

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1741
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES!

So just get your cards ready and...
Head over and join in the fun NOW!

So happy to have Di's Digis as our sponsor this week!
They have some fun and beautiful designs! 
Be sure to check them out!

Here's my card!
This card was super fun to make because I got the image
from Gina K. at her store, Village Paper and Ink. There was
a Coloring Challenge Road Trip, with Kathy Racoosin. This
was one of the images we were given to try a couple of 
different techniques on. The dotting on the petals was a 
new idea for me but I liked how it looks! I used a white 
gel pen to dot around the center of the flower and that 
just seemed to make it pop! Another tip I'll use again. 
I colored the entire image with Copic markers. Including 
the background behind the flowers and leaves. I used 
colors BV20s. It was a totally different color idea for me. 
I used a "thanks" die cut in the same cardstock as my
back layer. This card will go to the friend whose car we
used to get the Gina K.s. Thanks, Gerri!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website.
They have wonderful products! 

Still time to get involved with the 

6 comments:

  1. I love how your card turned out!! These colors are spectacular, and I really like the yellow/celery color for the die cut and background paper. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pam, I love the image and the way you colored it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Incredible card, Pam! I love the new things you learned in this class, and the beautiful arrangement of the flowers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The image is one stamp from Gina K. Thanks for your kind words, Donna!

      Delete