About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

A Card for Some Challenges

 Well, it's been forever since I've found the time or the incentive to join in, BUT, here ya go!!


I used a stencil for the colored rectangles,
sponged with two different colors. I've always
loved to combine these shades.  I die cut the
butterfly and colored it using SN TriBlends.
I curled the wings a tad for dimension and 
raised it up with mounting tape. 
Just added a sentiment and layers to finish.

I'll be entering this card into the following challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the colour combo you've chosen. And that butterfly is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour blending.
    Thanks for sharing with the Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is quite lovely and nicely crafted! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete