About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Another Card for Challenges

Check it out...another card ready for some challenges. It's easy to be creative while lounging in Florida during not so nice weather. Sooooo here it is...

I get really annoyed when my pictures don't look
white!! ARRGGHH... But, here it is. The super cute
image is from Lee Holland. I always enjoy browsing
his etsy shop. I colored it with SN TriBlends using
two of my favorite colors, teals and corals. I kept
the card relatively clean and simple. It took me 
about 10 minutes to make and the others went 
even quicker. It's a great birthday card that's
super easy peasy!! Hope you like it too!!
I'm entering it in the following challenges...



 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute and the teals and corals look fabulous. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... I love your little bear. And the color combo is very pretty. Good choice! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday! Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little bear and beautifully colored! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete