About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge 30

MFP Stamps Challenge 30
Color is TAN
 Remember you can use black and a small amount of one other color
Here's my sample card as a design team member for Mark's Finest Papers! Thanks for looking and head on over to JOIN IN the challenge fun!
I was wondering if I'd like a card made mainly
of TAN but I found that I really do. I began by
running my light tan cardstock through an embossing
folder and using a tan Copic marker to color the
flowers. Then I stamped 3 flowers and colored
them using the same Copic tan marker. Once I fussy
cut them I them raised them using mounting tape.
I stamped my sentiment and added my layer
tan cardstock and put in some tan colored pearls
for the delicate touch of a soft bling.
That was it! Glad you stopped by...now...
Join in the current challenge now!!

I used MFP stamp sets

"Small Flowers"
"Birthday Mini"




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. So so pretty Pam ..............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you added the flowers to this great ef. The shading of the embossed flowers adds such pretty contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tan card is just lovely. Those flowers are so pretty. When I first started thinking abt this challenge, I wasn't sure I could make anything but a masculine card with those colors. But tan lends itself well to feminine cards, too, as your delicate beauty shows!!! Thanks for sharing!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete