About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Crafter's Companion Signature Collection, Birthday Party

Crafter's Companion makes it so easy to create cards.
Here's my latest creation.
All products are Crafter's Companion except for the gems.
Signature Collection, Birthday Party
12x12 Paper Pad and Birthday Wish Die Cut.
For the sentiment, Gemini Clear Stamps - Joyful Phrases.
To make this card I first chose my papers, two different patterns, which was super easy with the paper pad! Everything in the pad is coordinated and it also includes punch out accents. I cut the main base for my card, 5 1/2" x 11" and scored it, long side, at 5 1/2" and 8 1/4". The smaller piece is cut 4 1/2" x 8 1/4, score it, long side, at 3" and 5 3/4". Fold each like this.
Apply adhesive to each edge of the smaller piece and center on the larger piece and attach. Make sure it folds correctly.

  
Next, take the Happy Birthday die cut. Cut just the circle in one color and the words, using the circle die cut as well, in a matching accent color. 
I took the word portion and ran it through my Xyron Create-a-Sticker Mini.

Remove it from the backing and just attach it to the 
cut out circle. 
There is always a bit of adhesive remaining around the inside so I sprinkled a little glitter on it. This is optional but it adds a pretty sparkle. 

I cut a small piece of white cardstock to put inside with the sentiment. 
All the additional accents are right from the pad. 

I added my choices and a few gems.

I used some pop dots to raise up the Happy Birthday and tabs. That pretty much completes the card.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the goodies at Crafter's Companion and get ready for the 24 hour Craft Day at HSN on June 13th.
Consider following my blog before you leave!
THANKS!!


1 comment: