About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, May 21, 2018

PIP Challenge 1820

Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Challenge 1820
All PIP challenges are ANYTHING GOES
So just get your cards ready and...
join in the fun NOW
So glad to have Sparkle N Sprinkle as our sponsor this week!
You will certainly find something you'll just love when you visit them! They have a wide selection of products. 
Go check them out now!
Here's my card!
This was a beautiful digi and I enjoyed using my Copics to color it. Since the image was so lovely I didn't want to add much to the card to take away from it. 
So, a few coordinating gems and some pretty 
layers was all that was needed.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my Blog before you leave!

A big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this challenge:
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations!
Still time to get involved with the 

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite SNS images. Your coloring is amazing and so beautiful! Love the patterned layers! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it wrong of me to imagine this framed and hanging in someone's kitchen? Love it.

    ReplyDelete