About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Another Day for Sympathy

Well...another loss of a friend's parent. A 
good friend of mine, that I haven't seen in over
40 years, let me know her mom passed away.
It's amazing how time can pass but not the 
affection a person feels towards friends that
have created good memories, including those
of parents. Jan's mom holds such a warm
spot in my heart and memories. Here is the 
card I mailed out today.
This is all about the fabulous paper and great
stamps from Crafter's Companion. I took 2
pieces of the pretty floral paper and cut out 
some flowers and raised them up for some 
lovely dimension. Sadly, the photo doesn't show
the lift but it turned out to be a great card. 
Stamped sentiment and complete. The inside
was some more layers of great papers, a
stamped sentiment, and a couple more cut flowers.

I'll be entering this card in the following challenge.



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that, Pam. It's a lovely card, and so beautifully done with the Hope of flowers bursting forth! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete