About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Brighten Your Day

I enjoyed making this card because sunshine
can brighten anyone's day. AND, so began 
this card.
I used a set of stamps from Lawn Fawn. I 
wanted to make a card for a lady on my
Meals On Wheels route. She is affected greatly
by lack of sun. Her physical health goes way 
down on gloomy days, which in WI there are 
many. So, I said good bye to her before I made
my way down here to Florida. This card was 
made especially for that sweet lady! I stamped
lots of suns to create my background.
They're colored using Copics and then I added
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen over each sun.
The pic doesn't show the pretty shimmer.

I'm entering this card in the following 
challenges.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, your card ist very beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete