About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Challenge Time

Well...one good thing about having to stay
home is the fact that I can make cards to
mail out and join in challenges! This card 
went to a friend of mine in NY. I met her when 
she was just a very little girl. Her father and
I played cards and visited. I became friends
with the whole family and this little girl, 
now in her 20s, with two children of her own,
are still friends. They were all from Russia. 
Her birthday is today and she is now 27 yrs. 
old. WOW! I entered this card these challenges:

I used a stamp set from MFT. I'm a Polar
Bear lover and these little bears make the
best! I colored the bears with Copics and
used daubers to add Memento inks to the 
little panels. MFT had matching die cuts,
that usually cut out perfectly...but...I didn't 
take my time, so they are a bit off. 
I raised the bears up with pop dots, created
a couple of layers and finished!!

Thanks for stopping by and please 
consider joining my blog and the challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment