About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, April 27, 2020

PIP Challenge 2017

PIP Challenge  2017

There is no official sponsor for this week's
challenge but PIP will be offering the winner a 
$5 Gift Certificate from
Mo's Digital Pencil
Here's my card for this week!
I may be jumping the gun on my grandson's
birthday, in July, but with everything being
shutdown and keeping a stay-at-home order,
it may just be July before I see this little man, 
in person, again. I haven't been able to cuddle
him since Christmas. ARGGGH!! I miss that
little man...and here's why...


Yep, he's my favorite grandbaby!! He is
my only one though. 
ANYWAY...
I colored the image with Copics and glossed
the balloon, and felt the card didn't need
anymore than that. It's tough to add to 
such adorable images! 
Stay healthy and safe and enjoy 
virtual hugs!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Consider "following" my before you leave!

Still time to get involved with the 

No comments:

Post a Comment