About Me

My photo
I love living just blocks from the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, in WI. I am a wife to Greg(for 49 yrs in 2021), mother to Heather and Amber (love my girls), Gamma to LJ, daughter to Marion (deceased in 2012 at 88 y/o, lived a life glorifying the Lord), sister to Paul and Samantha, aunt to Paula, Shelley (and fam) and Jeremy (and fam), Tuffy, the parakeet (2021) and most of all...a child of God, saved by grace through Christ Jesus. Life is a gift! Eternal life, a BLESSING!!!

Follow My Blog

Follow My Blog

Followers

Monday, July 15, 2024

PIP Challenge 2428

  PIP Challenges wonderful sponsor
for the current current challenge is...


It's always fun getting to find new stuff
and a great sponsor as well! YAY!
Here's the card I made for the challenge! 
using "Woodland Friends" and
"Framescape Winter Trees"(retired?)
I've used GKD and love the quality.
I stamped the tree frame image then
added inks with blending brushes. Then 
I added the sentiment. I stamped and 
colored the squirrel, with Copics, and 
fussy cut it out. With mounting tape I
raised the squirrel for dimension. I 
made this card for my daughter's birthday,
July 13. She LOVES "her" squirrels. She
feeds them peanuts throughout the day,
everyday! Sometime she has 10 sitting
there waiting. LOL! Be sure to go and 
visit Gina K Designs. I am sure you will
find all you need to create fantastic 
creations. Gina is such an awesome
lady and very talented!! 
This is from a few years ago when we
visited Gina's shop. We all had such fun
and we've all changed so much!! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by!
 Join in the Current Challenge.

Consider "Following" this blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card Pam - love that treescape, and you have used it beautifully as the background to the cute squirrel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete