I want to thank our wonderful sponsor
for the current challenge...
Be sure to pop over and check out all the
fabulous digis she has!
In fact, go check them out now!
Here is my card for the current challenge
using Happy Birthday Bunny
RAM Stamps always has the best digis
and this cutie was no exception.
I used the PNG image to put it on the
digital paper. I printed out 2 so I could
color and cut out the bunny from one.
It was colored with Copics and added
to the main cardfront with mounting tape.
the sentiment. I found a cute flower
embellishment that fit perfectly.
Crystal lacquer was added to the
balloon to finish off the front.
that was needed for the final touch.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Consider "following" my before you leave!
Consider "following" my before you leave!
A big THANK YOU to our
sponsor for this challenge!
Be sure to visit our sponsor's
website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations!
Still time to get involved with the
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment