Time to join in the challenge with
Polkadoodles as this week's sponsor!!
YAY!
We REALLY appreciate our sponsors!
Here's my card for the challenge...
and used my Scan n Cut to cut it out.
I used Copics to color her. Next I found
a great holographic cardstock with stars.
The cardstock seemed to call out for
a sunburst diecut...ta da. I put a scenic
type background behind the sun. I
glued my layers and got ready to add my
bunny. It needed a sentiment, and as
usual, I needed a birthday card again. lol.
I found the sentiment in a drawer of
sayings. It fit.
Next I used my yellow sparkle pen to accent the daisies she's holding.
I added freckles, dots to flower centersand checks, of sorts, to her dress.
I attached the bunny with mounting
tape to complete the front.
Next I went to finish the inside...it's
amazing how dropping a stamp on a
card can really mess it up...
So...back to the drawing board and I
like this better anyway. lol.
Diecuts can hide a lot of errors.
WHEW!
Polkadoodles has images for every
occasion or person. Go find what you need!
Thanks for stopping by!;
Consider "following" my before you leave!
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating
some of your own awesome creations!
Still time to get involved with the
.jpg)







This is so cheerful, Pam. Love the sparkly sun ray die!
ReplyDelete